iVisa.com

Meera's confessions!

Meera Jasmine has confessed to a leading Malayalam newspaper about her "deep love and feelings" for Mandolin U.Rajesh, brother of Mandolin U.Srinivasan. Meera confessed in the interview: "It is all destiny and I believe that God has been kind to me and showered blessings on me. I was bewitched watching Rajesh playing the mandolin in front of thousands of people. I'm nobody in front of this talented musician and I believe that Rajesh is god's gift to me." Later at a press conference in Thiruvananthapuram she was all praise for Rajesh and said-"I' am enjoying total peace with myself and I 'm grateful to God for that.” Meera for a change looked extremely happy and contended and did not blame the media for a change. Later Meera went to Theni for the shoot of her new Malayalam film with Mohanlal directed by veteran Sathyan Anthikad whose last three films also featured her as the heroine. Meera is also very happy with the critical acclaim that is coming her way for her performance in Blessy's Calcutta News
released last week. Now the big question that the media in Kerala is asking - "When will the wedding bells chime for Meera and Rajesh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...