iVisa.com

Trisha’s new love in her life

Trisha has a new love in her life. She has started doing yoga, which she finds relaxing and soothing.

The actress says: “I just love it. I’m also reading a lot on Yoga, and understanding it better.”

Trisha after a packed three day schedule in Hyderabad where she finished some of her endorsement deals, and celebrated the 100 days run of her Telugu film Namo Venketesa, is back in Chennai.

The actress was spotted at Kamal Hassan’s office where she listened to the script of her forthcoming KS Ravikumar directed film. Trisha has given four months bulk dates for the Udhayanidhi Stalin produced film which has her pitted against Kamal Hassan and Madhavan. The film will start rolling in Monte Carlo from June.

In a recent interview Trisha has said: “It is the most challenging film in my career. I can’t wait to begin work on my new film with my all time favourite actor Kamal Sir.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...