iVisa.com

Luck By Chance reminds Sanjay Kapoor of Divya Bharti

Sanjay Kapoor says Working in Zoya Akhtar's Luck By Chance had brought back fond memories of his former co-star Juhi Chawla. "Shooting with Juhi, who is my co-star in Luck By Chance, instantly took me back to the days when we did Kartavya together. Juhi was my leading lady. Divya Bharti was the original heroine of the film. But she had to be replaced with Juhi because of her untimely demise. "Sanjay said that he had a great time since he was familiar with most people on the sets.

"I have known Zoya for quite some time now. There were Dimple (Kapadia) and Juhi and Chintoo (Rishi Kapoor) whom I have also known since a long time. So it was great shooting for the film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...