iVisa.com

Victorious Vijay basks in success

Happy with the success of 'Poi Solla Porom', director Vijay is getting ready to venture into Bollywood.

'Poi Solla Porom', a comedy caper inspired by the Bollywood hit 'Khoshla Ka Ghoshla', has made it big at the box office. Said a happy Vijay, I would be directing a Hindi film which is to be produced by Venus Company.

'The film would either feature Ranbir Kapoor or Imraan (Aamir Khan's nephew) in the lead role', he said.

Vijay, who completed the shooting for 'Poi Solla Porom' in just 35 days said, 'though my first film 'Kireedom' was an emotional pot-boiler, I wanted my next to be quite different. If I make 10 films, each one should be different from one another', he said.

On his future aspiration, Vijay said, ' I would start a production house soon and encourage young and talented film directors to come out with quality films'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...