iVisa.com

"It was fun playing a woman": Vivek

In his latest film, Guru En Aalu, Vivek dons the role of a woman in a crucial scene in the film.   After a small gap, Vivek has bounced back as the busiest comedian in Kollywood with a handful of films in his kitty.  Speaking from Palani where he is shooting forMakane Marumakane, Vivek told : “When I was asked to do this crucial scene where I had to accompany Maddy to Dubai as a lady, I readily agreed. We had real fun during the make-up session and later for the shoot. I had waxed my whole body and my make-up man Chandru did a wonderful job”.  Guru En Aalu is fun filled musical comedy (a remake of Yes Boss from Hindi) and the combination of Maddy and Vivek is back after a few successful films like Run.  Vivek does a spoof of Shriya in the Oru Koodai Sunlight… song from Sivaji (see pic), Sobhana inDalapathy and Saroja Devi in the Chittu Kuruvi…song.  Adds Vivek: “I play Maddy’s friend and when I am in dressed as a lady, one of the villain MS Bhaskar falls hook-line-sinker for me, which is sure to bring the house down”. Guru En Aalu is getting ready for release during Diwali.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...