iVisa.com

'What's wrong in hiking salary?' - Priyamani

The actress who won the prestigious National Award for her performance as a rustic belle in the film 'Paruthiveeran' shot back at reporters when asked as to why she has hiked her remuneration. 'What is wrong in hiking my salary? Do you expect me to work for a fixed amount all through my career?' the actress questioned. When asked if her remuneration was 40 lakhs now, she said, 'I don't want to disclose as to how much I am paid now, but I wish it was 40 lakhs', she laughed. Priya Mani also made it very clear that she does not want to be typecast with a particular role. Ever since she made a successful portrayal of a village girl in 'Paruthiveeran', hordes of directors offered her similar roles. 'I played a glamorous girl in 'Malaikottai' after 'Paruthiveeran' because I want to be known as an all round actress', she says. Priya Mani is gearing up to work with Mani Ratnam and this could boost her career to tremendous heights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...