iVisa.com

Asin's dream and ‘Dasavatharam’

“ 'Dasvatharam' will be a milestone movie in my career”, says Asin. Speaking about the film, Asin says, "I have completed the shooting for the entire movie and the dubbing works would commence very soon". Asin says, "Being part of a Kamal Haasan movie is a delight for me. Every scene in the movie has been shot with great care and I am confident that it would rock the theaters". Asin says,” The shooting for Hindi remake of 'Ghajini' will resume this November”. Directed by Murugadoss himself, the Hindi version features Aamir Khan in the lead role. Asin says, "I am in no hurry to accept offers. I want to wait and watch and pick the right offers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...