iVisa.com

Wait and see my on-screen chemistry with Shahid: Vidya Balan

Mumbai, Mild-mannered Vidya Balan is livid over questions being raised about her pairing with Shahid Kapur in Aziz Mirza's latest production for which she's currently shooting abroad. "Who says I look incompatible with Shahid Kapur? People are raising questions on our on-screen compatibility. All I'll say is wait and see," Vidya told IANS."I loved working with his father, Pankaj Kapur, in Raj Kumar Santoshi's 'Halla Bol'. And I think Shahid is a bundle of talent," she added.On being reminded that she resembles Mirza's favourite heroine Juhi Chawla, Vidya laughs delightedly."Juhi and I do have the same business manager (K.S. Sanjay). I loved Aziz saab's 'Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman' and 'Yes Boss'. This also is a sweet and tender film. All his films are entertaining and socially conscious. I'm blessed to be working with directors like Mani Ratnam, Rajkumar Santoshi and Aziz Mirza."As for her much-discussed bonding with co-star John, Vidya brushes it off as "only a professional relationship"."After 'Salaam-e-Ishq', we are doing another film together. We don't share a social life after working hours. But I guess we have lots of fun on the sets.""But my Prince Charming will have to be away from the industry," the vivacious Vidya said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...