iVisa.com

Hrithik launches Rupa's new innerwear range

Kolkata, Hrithik Roshan, the newly-appointed brand ambassador of Kolkata-based hosiery manufacturer Rupa & Co Ltd, Monday launched its new range of briefs and vests, called MacroMan M Series, and said that he can identity with the brand on a personal level. "I am excited to be associated with this collection. I can identify with the brand on a personal level, as it is everything that I am. When it comes to selecting my innerwear brand, I am very choosy and would settle for nothing less than brands which are attractive, stylish yet comfortable," said Hrithik at the launch function. "The letter 'M' to me signifies macho, mischievous and definitely male. The 'MacroMan M Series' is a brand which is all of them and certainly gives a good boost to my male ego when I wear it," added Hrithik.P.R. Agarwala, chairman Rupa & Co Ltd, said he foresaw the brand becoming a "truly global Indian brand".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...