iVisa.com

Asin-Surya's Alpine romance!!

Asin, the numero uno actress of the south, has flown from Chennai to Switzerland with her hero Surya to complete the shoot of Vel, a big release for Diwali 2007. For Asin, the location of Switzerland is very special. Most of her hit films like Ghajini have at least a song or scene in Switzerland and the snow floors of Alps.Now the actress is visiting the Alps once again for Vel.Director Hari has completed the talky portions of Vel in and around of Thirunelveli district where the story revolves around.She briefed a select group from the media about her shooting experience in the greenwoods of southern Tamil Nadu at her Chennai residence. Asin said: "I continuously travel to many parts of the country and some of the African countries like Namibia and South Africa as a part of my shooting. But the outdoor experience in Kutralam and Munnar imbibed me with a new energy and freshness. When we reached Munnar, it was raining heavily, and finally the shoot was cancelled. I simply enjoyed my two day break at the lovely hill station. I went out for a long walk and viewed the mist covered valley, a shimmering lake, and loved the awesome weather of the place. The breathtaking locations and panoramic views of the hill station made me write poems whenever I was alone…! Munnar trip was a big relief for me, and I plan to visit the place again after the completion of Vel and Ghajini!"The actress also enjoyed a typical village life when she was in Kutralam. "I wore the typical south Indian Paavadai and Thaavani when I was in Kutralam. In fact, I mingled into the crowd wearing the village costume, and no one could identify me for a while. I enjoyed the scenic views of thundering waterfalls and famous food of the region, parotta with chicken saalna…"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Dhaakad' crosses 12 million views

After making us nostalgic with "Haanikaarak Baapu", the makers of 'Dangal' released their second 'Dhaakad'. ...